Wednesday, January 20, 2010
:0 <-- me angry


Coco Rocha looking like a swan shot by Steven Meisel.
This is my offering to you (something pretty to look at) so I rant about how much homework has been more than less "defecating" on my life. Seriously. I can't wait till the start of next semester or whenever things start simmering down again.

Lately I feel a balmier breeze. Maybe mother nature is just messing with me, but it sure does feel a little spring-y (despite the fact that it's hardly winter). And! This calls for SPRING '10 TRENDS! I'm so angry that outside sources have posted trends before I got to predict them *pout* I was stuck in traffic with the entire transferring from Tumblr ---> Blogspot deal. But! Back on topic, I'll have spring '10 trends along with oodles of my favorite cruise/resort/spring/summer/the last bits of winter '09/and maybe some prefall '10 shows popping up here and there. As for now, you get to enjoy lovely campaigns whilst I slave over homework.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment