Monday, January 25, 2010


Photo by Jamie Isaia courtesy of art + commerce

The sunshine today withered my mood. No, really. Totally unexpected! I could go off and rant for an hour about how much I dislike blinding sunshine, but I'll be productive and study for my chemistry final. This photo, however, makes me crave cool summer days that cast sepia sunsets on dewy skin, and frozen desserts to last for days on end.


Sigh. Summer...



Anyhow! I watched Grey Gardens (the version HBO propped up) several days ago and WOW, it was extraordinary. Incredibly nostalgic and heartfelt! And the costumes! The costumes were just spectacular. Edith Bouvier Beale proves that you can look fantastically timeless, chic, and glamorous on any budget. I'll post some visuals if I have time today, if not, tomorrow! :)

Trending ---> what I have been doing. Stay tuned! Spring/summer trends *sighsummer* coming up within several days. Just what everyone needs after a week of finals!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment