Sunday, January 17, 2010
Seasons greetings from Urban Dandy

^Yeah, what the title said.^

So… It’s Christmas (woo!)… And I’ve been a naught, naughty little boy/fashion minion. And, I’ll probably be getting a lump of coal (but I don’t mind if it’s a lumpy coal colored sweater). My secret is that I’m one and a half seasons (fashion wise) behind. I’ve got a couple more posts lined up featuring shows/campaigns from this current season (fall/winter 09) but I promise in a week or so I’ll have some hot tamales from spring/summer 10 for y’all.

Can you guys believe it’s almost 2010? It’s ridiculous. It feels like yesterday that I was running around the fountain at Seattle Center at midnight while a whole bunch of people cheered me on as I slammed into my friend’s cold, wet body in the freezing air listening to Hey There Delilah and secretly weeping/moping that I didn’t have a New Years kiss . Yeah..
0 Comments:

Post a Comment