Tuesday, February 2, 2010
If I've given you nasty looks in the hallways at school, or any time at all, I beg for your forgiveness. You see, as a blind person (I'm not actually blind, but I might as well be) I find it difficult to identify people when I'm walking at supersonic speeds. On top of that! Slow walking people in the hallways piss me off + I always have my headphones pumpin' so yeah. One could say that the elements shelter me, er, jade me.

Anyhow. The glasses on top: I want  need them. I find that Prada is the go to label for specs because they're very streamline, bold, graphic, timeless, and never flashy. These Pradas are like... Squarer glasses mixed in with a little bit of Ray Ban goodness, so they run a little bigger/wider but still maintain a rectangular frame. Purefact. Hopefully these will find their way to my face within a month or two because I seriously can't identify people from a shortish distance. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment