Thursday, February 4, 2010

Taylor Swift should write a pathetic, sappy song about how thrillingly fulfilling my life is. No, really. Hardy har har. Oh cynical me. Tragic. Even more tragic.

What I'm looking forward to. Hmmm. I'm really looking forward to Chinese New Years. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to dance like they did in the 60's when no one cared because they were all too busy filled to the brim with acid. I'm looking forward to not feeling antsy. I'm looking forward to finishing my annotating for National History Day. I'm looking forward for National History Day to be finished with. I'm looking forward to NEXT fall/winter. I'm looking forward to my potential Prada eyeglasses. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to sink my teeth into a crisp falafel sandwich. I'm looking forward to going to Umi with my sister this weekend. I'm looking forward to the next time I actually feel hungry so I can eat and enjoy it. I'm looking forward to having something worth while to look forward to, whatever that may be.

Somethings I'm not really feelin' for right now: how antsy I feel, how boring my socks are, uncertainty, gray zones, how fun (not fun) next week is going to be, certain commercial holidays that needn't bombard miserable people's lives at every corner, and everything that reminds me of everything. It's funny how this seemingly short, insignificant list makes the other list pale in comparison. Obviously I'm a pessimistic, whiny harlot. Obviously.

Here's some fashion just in case anyone is interested:
Francesco Scognamiglio SS campaign shot by Iris Strubegger. Reminds me of Givenchy, but fantastically cliche/sexy librarian/Trash and Vaudeville. I'm a secret sucker for sheer trashiness.

Boohoo. Time to get back to National History Day. Absolutely putrid.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment