Thursday, February 4, 2010



When in doubt, dye it black.


<------------------------ my addiction

Dying clothes is an easy peasy way to update your wardrobe using color. You can turn your white cardigan into a Mister Rogers red cardigan, your drab grey slacks into sharp black trousers. Whatever works! Not to mention that it's oodles of fun just to stand over a large pot of boiling dye solution, stir it, and maybe even cackle like a witch along the way. Really though! Whenever I go shopping I never let colors phase me too much because I keep in mind that a bottle of Rit dye (around 3.5-5 dollars depending on where/which kind you get) can give any article of clothing a fantastic redux.

Tip: American Apparel sells Rit dye cheaper than Jo-Ann Fabrics, Michael's, and even superstores like Fred Meyer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment