Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Anthon Wellsjo & Peter Bruder by Andrea Spotorno

Yum. Melancholy! This editorial: somber. Amazing: the off-colors, the powdery, chalk white faces, the overall art direction, and the nonchalance of the incredibly tailored clothes.

Looking at menswear has reminded me that I really need to start thinking about prom. Gah! What will I wear? Powder blue tux with ruff and golden buckled shoes? A pilgrim suit? A plaid dinner suit? The possibilities are endl... Who am I kidding! I'm inevitably going to have to wear pants, a shirt, and a jacket. Why does menswear have to be so limiting! Angers me, truly does. Well, I guess I should start poking around for a well tailored suit.

One thing I can promise, though, is that I will not be caught renting a droopy, black tux last minute.


Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment