Friday, April 2, 2010
Burberry Sport

One comes to mind when I think of "primary colors" and "sporting apparel", and that sad, sad word is: obnoxious. I'm not quite sure why sporting apparel is so bulky and why primary colors are so blatantly... Primary... To the point that my brain hurts...

But! All is not lost, my dear fashion-droolers, for Burberry has whipped up another fantastic concoction. The brand's roots are militaristic, mastering in the art of the trench (originally designed for soldiers on the trench, but this utilitarian garb soon fund a niche in society), so it would make sense that Burberry would offer us another wave of functional, yet highly fashionable coats.

Photobucket

(Take a look at those ADORABLE yellow rain parkas... I died, went to heaven, got reborn, and died again. The idea of a yellow rain coat is so romantic!)

Men <--- peruse either the men's or women's Burberry Sport collections ---> Women



0 Comments:

Post a Comment