Thursday, April 1, 2010


I'd just like to start off by saying that Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros are quite possible the most magnetic band I've ran into, dare I say, ever! Is it in their tangy twang? Maybe the amount of facial hair makes them strangely lovable. Or maybe it's because the idea of traveling around on a bus and performing with eight other of music loving buddies is so gosh darn romantic.

Based on my research off of Youtube, I've come to the conclusion that their live performances are a thing of pure joy: saturated with giggling, quirky outfits, spontaneous jumping and skipping; charming- so incredibly charming. Even if the recording is hideous, or if the trumpet makes a ridiculous squeak every now and then, one listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros bares through the oopsies for the sheer joy of their music. Not to mention Jade, the girl vocals, is the most adorable thing ever.


Home is whenever I'm with you! <---- if that doesn't pull a heart string, you're not human
0 Comments:

Post a Comment