Sunday, April 4, 2010


One Day Without Shoes: April 8th

Shoes. Sometimes I find myself hating on shoes, but the importance of shoes cannot be fully grasped when we live in piles of material resources. We must not forget that there are others in deeper turmoil than we are. I am proud to raise awareness about this event.

Also, everyone should definitely check out TOMS if you haven't already. TOMS Shoes is an American company that is very progressive, specializing in lightweight shoes. More progression: some of their shoes are fabricated out of vegan and recycled materials, on top of that, for every pair purchased, TOMS will provide a pair to a child in need in a developing country. What a great justification, no? So in reality, you're actually buying two pairs of shoes for the price of one. I'll definitely be sporting a pair of two of TOMS come summer.

Several of my favorite styles TOMS carries:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment